Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the The Negg Boiled Egg Peeler - Red by NEGG at 9th Street Italian Market. MPN: 2434-AH-101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Compact and sturdy, the NEGG boiled egg peeler makes the once tedious task of peeling boiled eggs ingeniously simple, Fast and fun! Add a little water and your boiled egg to the NEGG. SNAP on the cap. SHAKE it a few times. Slip the shelled egg free of its shell. It takes just seconds. Order today and join our growing family of Negg Heads.Add 1/4 cup (Negg capful) of water to the Negg. Add your hard-boiled egg and snap on the top cap.. Now you're ready to slip the egg out of its shell. SHAKE the
Product Description & Reviews
Compact and sturdy, the NEGG boiled egg peeler makes the once tedious task of peeling boiled eggs ingeniously simple, Fast and fun! Add a little water and your boiled egg to the NEGG. SNAP on the cap. SHAKE it a few times. Slip the shelled egg free of its shell. It takes just seconds. Order today and join our growing family of Negg Heads.
Features & Highlights
- Add 1/4 cup (Negg capful) of water to the Negg. Add your hard-boiled egg and snap on the top cap.
- Now you're ready to slip the egg out of its shell. SHAKE the Negg up and down with enough force so that the egg strikes the caps. Remember to take it a little easy, or you will end up with a slushy mess complete with shells.
- Shake until you feel the shell begin to "soften" - approximately 4 to 12 times. Timing will vary. The body is clear so you can watch the progress.
- When you see the white of the egg appear, you're done. Mission Accomplished. The egg will then slip out of its shell.
- If the egg is a reluctant sheller you may have to break the membrane after shaking to get the shell to release. This can happen with extremely fresh eggs, and is not the norm.
AIRIGAN SOLUTIONS, LLC
AIRIGAN SOLUTIONS, LLC
3 x 4 x 3 inches
3.1 x 3.1 x 4.2 inches
Have questions about this item (2434-AH-101), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NEGG, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: KC112OHERA, ean: 0024131166299,
The KitchenAid Classic Euro Peeler is a sleek and stylish design that makes peeling fruits and vegetables simple. The Euro Peeler features a swivel head blade constructed of tough, rust-resistant steel. The peeler's ergonomic handle provides a sure, comfortable grip. This peeler's compact size makes it easy to store in the kitchen. The peeler measures 7-1/2 inches in length. The Euro Peeler is completely dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. One year hassle-free replacement and lifetime limited warr
mpn: 1057967, ean: 5889332902962,
OXO's Peelers – An a-peel-ing alternative The Swivel Peeler was the first of over 800 OXO tools introduced since 1990. OXO's founder was inspired to create a better functioning, more comfortable alternative to the traditional metal peeler after watching his wife struggle while peeling apples for a tart. OXO's line of peelers includes options for all kinds of preferences, including the original Swivel Peeler, a Y-Peeler, a Serrated Peeler and a Julienne Peeler. OXO 3 Piece Peeler SetFun Fact
Quail egg sheller is made of 304 stainless steel, compact, beautiful and durable With clamp, spare hose and instruction manual Boiled egg tips: 1. Use fresh quail eggs placed for 3-5 days. 2. Boil the water first, pour the egg, and immediately start to continuously roll for 3-5min (this is the most critical step), while cooking on the fire; then simmer for 5min, using the special boiled egg basket works best. 3. Remove the eggs and cool them in cold water immediately. 4. The eggshell is fully sh